EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND
We will provide funding for Coalition for Attainable Homes to build veteran housing and provide direct rent assistance for veterans staying in this program through our organization. We will also cover other bill's or grocery assistance for struggling veteran families. Assistance up to 2k per family. Veteran must provide
3 months worth of bank statements
DD214 or some type of military verification.
Veteran must not have Other Than Honorable Discharge or lower.
KEEP IT MOVING progrAM
The Keep It Moving Program is designed to help veterans keep their car on the road. If a veteran is struggling already and their car shit's the bed. #DYGAR? will step in with community partner Bobbys Automotive to make repairs so that veteran can take care of their family while getting back and forth to work or VA appointments. Assistance up to $1,500.00 per Veteran.
Must provide 3 months of bank statements.
OPERATION HORIZON program
The Operation Horizon Program will be directed towards education for veterans. If a veteran wants to continue their education after their GI Bill runs out. We will help with tuition. We will also be providing direct funding to IRSC - Indian River State College with an annual event. Making sure we expand the horizons of our veteran community.
THE SERGEANT STUBBY PROGRAM
The Sergeant Stubby Program, Named after the most decorated dog in military history. We have partnered with The Humane Society of St. Lucie County and Aapex Electric Inc. to provide adoption assistance for veterans and their families. Animals offer a huge healing factor for veterans and we want to help connect them. Saving an animals life could save yours in the end.
The Blue Colar & Combat Boots Program
* Helps Coalition For Attainable Homes build veteran housing.
* Helps veterans in need of house repairs.
* Helps veterans connect with local contractors for potential employment.
The Red Con 1 Program
* Helps connect veterans through weekly ruck marches
* Helps connect veterans through paddle boarding
* Helps #DYGAR? hold large community event's to impact veterans and the community.
* Helps fund PTSD treatments through community events. (IE sponsor veterans to participate in non #DYGAR? event's)
* General Operations
Operation Keep Females Going
* Connects women through fitness and gatherings to uplift each other
* Started to combat sexual trauma and other forms of abuse
* Designed to help women who served in the military or law enforcement
Project EXFIL Program
* Takes local veterans to military posts for mental health retreats.
* Trip includes camping, range time, battle simulators, rucking, obstacle course runs, down time, rappelling, beach trip, and more.